Literary Hunger






I was at the mall last night supposedly to have dinner with my man. And while I have one more hour left to window shop, I went to the newly opened FOREVER 21 store which, to fashionistas and even ordinarily kikaygirls is simply heaven. And so I browsed and scoured every corner of the store. And I got bored after trying this and that on... and clap clap clap! to me because I managed not to impulsively buy a new dress or shoes again. You see, I have this shopping addiction problem as most girls do, so being able to leave a heavenly store like this without buying anything is a real fulfillment. I hastily got out of there so as to not look back on the necklace I've been eyeing on. And I walked to and fro, trusting my feet wherever they take me. And suddenly a familiar magnetic force was pulling me towards the... bookstore. Ahhhh, it was so nice being there. To me, going to a bookstore is like going back to your hometown. The very familiar smell of the books, old and new. The silence where you can almost hear people's minds reading the books they picked out loud. The colorful and drowning selection of books from fiction, to mystery/thriller, to cooking and art books. And so, I spent 45 minutes standing and reading books that catch my attention. Bookstores don't have any difference with FOREVER 21, I wanna buy the whole store, goddamnit! But still, my wallet managed to stay out of trouble again, so bravo to me! (grabbed my phone and stored the book titles Imma buy soon!) harharhar!



0 comments:

No walls. No glass. No hype. no pretenses. Just Me.