Miss-Understood


I've got everything else I need. Just here. Just right. But I can't seem to grasp where I'm heading. I don't know how to step forward. There seem to be an endless cloud of smoke everywhere and I can't see. I am blinded. I might trip or fall and I am scared. 
Everyone has drama in their lives. So, forgive me for ranting again. This drama queen cannot hold her confusion anymore, or she'll burst. This is just the beginning. You haven't reached halfway of this post yet. So, I will warn you: "this post might weird you guys out or make you wish you stopped reading after this paragraph." 
Okay, so now that you're still here. You haven't clicked close window button yet and you're still reading this full-of-nonsense-even-I-can-hardly-understand-rants post (thanks by the way). Where do I begin?
Well, here's the thing. I am bored. I am not convinced of a lot of things which I think isn't just worth my time. I am bitter. I don't want to change or adjust for people whom I'm not even interested of hearing from again. I'm no wannabe. I just want a decent life. I want the world to know that this sweet girl they knew is a bitch inside. I want them all to just leave me alone. And fuckin' let me be. I want to write and compose numerous songs again. I want to laugh like there's no tomorrow again. I want to not worry about every little thing. I don't want to impress anyone. I don't want people forced to like me. I'd rather have an enemy than a "fake" friend. I want a lot of things accomplished but haven't even started yet. I want to continue my solo music project. I want to start the two small businesses I've been planning on. I want a DSLR camera. I want to travel. But it's too expensive. I want to take pictures of old churches in the Philippines. I want new clothes. I want a new car for my dad. I want to go to the beach with my family. I want new friends who's more like me. I also want a new job where I have no complaints. I want to fly away from this crowd. I want to get lost in the woods and create a new life there. I wanna help the poor. I want GIBO for President. I need to perform on stage again with my band. And my parents should see me. Be proud of me. And I want to shoot all ugly-maniac-with-or-without-a-wife-who-act-like-they're-so-cool-men around me. They make me wanna swim in my own vomit. I'd like to scream on top of my lungs just so everyone would stop, and shut up, and wonder what's happening. A moment of silence. No worries. No war. No gossip. No drama.
Miss-Understood, signing off.

0 comments:

No walls. No glass. No hype. no pretenses. Just Me.