I saw Heaven, I was There

I 'm walking. 
Don't know exactly how long I've been here. Don't know who these people are around me. Different colors, different height, different ages, different sizes. We're all walking. Leading to the foggy end of the hanging bridge. I have no idea where we're heading. I don't know what to expect at the end of this journey. But one thing I'm sure of is that I feel very light. I feel happy. And I don't know why.
Still, I'm walking.
The hanging bridge is as wide as the North/South Luzon Expressway. It isn't made of wood and ropes, but of red and orange bricks and metal rods. But as we walk, it sways. Children are running and laughing. But everyone's smiling and greeting me, nodding. I feel important and known in this place. It's weird but I feel like I know them all. Like, we're one big family. I look up and see the skies as I've never seen them before in my whole life. Blue green, yellow and white sky filled with cotton-like clouds, they look so near as if I could reach them. I'm walking again. And I saw pristine blue and green waters below me, surrounded by islets of landscapes filled with flowers whose colors are all in an artist's palette. A painting in real life. It's what I see. 
I kept walking.
And as the foggy end comes nearer, I saw a raging waterfall. I began to feel cautious. I was nervous 'cause I don't know what am I doing here. I want to go home and see my family again but I don't want to leave yet. 
And I awoke.
It's all but a beautiful dream. A dream, which I believe should have not ended if I didn't wake up. A dream where I know I was. In heaven.

0 comments:

No walls. No glass. No hype. no pretenses. Just Me.