The best things in life are free


Describing why I love you would take me a year,
All the superfluous adjectives found in Mr. Webster
You hold, my dear.
I can compare you to a sunny weather,
which always brightens me up in my darkest hours.
And when it rains, 
you hold an umbrella for me.
Without complaints, 
you take good care of me.
We don't talk or see each other very often,
But we both know we're still the best of friends.
Whatever happens, we remain that way.
And nothing could ever take that away.
We believe we're not just past-life sisters,
but we also believe each other to be our soulmates.
It's true when they say
that the best things in life are free.
And you're one of them, the best things that's ever happened to me.

To my bestfriend, Mary Grace Mendoza-Romero, I miss you and I love you.

0 comments:

No walls. No glass. No hype. no pretenses. Just Me.