Today's Breakfast: Milk, Chopsuey, Sex and Candy


I walk along the Makati streets this morning on my way to work. It's such a great morning. The warm sunlight kisses my skin (ran out of sunblock this morning, damn!), the breezy-polluted-air that I breathe, people walking to and fro, checking me out from head to toe with puzzling stares (it must be my weird-artsy-outfit), vehicles moving and honking horns as loud as my eardrums would soon bleed. I then turned on my i-pod and heard a familiar electronic based tune. And suddenly I hear Shirley Manson's seductive voice, "I am Milk, I am red hot kitchen..." I sang along and somehow managed to isolate myself from the busy world I'm in. Next song in my shuffled playlist is Chopsuey from System of a Down. I slightly head banged with the song, not inviting sarcastic gazes from other people. Just enjoying the music. A few steps more to my office, the next song played and it's one of my favorites. Marcy Playground's Sex and Candy. Hummed and sang a 2nd voice for it. And then the guards greeted me, "Good Morning Tins."
I just find this coincidental playlist hilarious. After Milk, Chopsuey, Sex and Candy, who needs breakfast? ;)


0 comments:

No walls. No glass. No hype. no pretenses. Just Me.