Suicidal

- - - current mode: nega, rebel, hater bitch - - - 

Have you ever felt so low and you feel like you've nowhere to turn or to run to? And you've been daydreaming of how to commit suicide? Which is the fastest and has a lesser pain way of doing it. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, I sound like a typical rebellious, immature, virgin teenage kid. And it's so not funny.


People usually say, creative people are more prone to breaking down. They're more attached to their emotions, which explains why most writers and great artists commit suicide. I'm no great artist, nor a good writer. But my creativity is my bread and butter. And, I too, have this suicidal urge when I feel like my life's overwhelmingly tough. I breakdown. I cry. I shout and scream. I curse. I hate everyone around me, and most especially myself.

- - - current mode: still a bit lost  - - - 


Pardon me for writing these all down. 


Forgive me, Lord for even thinking this way. I just had to release it. 


I want to shake this fuckin' negativity off! 


- - - current mode: blank  - - - 

0 comments:

No walls. No glass. No hype. no pretenses. Just Me.